Each one of us have the passion to give back to community in some way. But our personal and professional commitments limit us in doing so. Synergy provides an opportunity to fulfil your wish by giving that opportunity to give back to the community in your own unique way. Synergy has created immense volunteering opportunities to be used by individuals and corporate employees at ease without disturbing the personal space. Scroll down to explore different volunteering opportunities
Nandini, a student of the State government-run Social Welfare School at Narsingi, who broke a six-year-old national record in Heptathlon and clinched the gold medal in the under-18 category of the South zone National Junior Athletics Championship in Mangalore is the brand ambassador of Golconda Warriors club owned by Synergy India Foundation. Nandini clinched the gold medal after scoring 5,046 points. She beat the earlier record of 4,992 points set by one Swapna Barman. Nandini also proved her mettle in the 100-metre hurdles by bagging the silver medal.
Individuals and corporates through their employee engagement can volunteer their time in different ways by impacting positively and touching lives through their time and intervention. We have diverse activities for volunteers to keep them motivated and give them diverse experience.One can directly volunteer through their physical or virtual presence and they can also become an online supporter by spreading word about Synergy and its activities, raise funds through campaigns and promote Synergy on social media portals.
In India 43% of its children are malnourished and 56% of women and girls are anaemic. This is an alarming situation and needs immediate intervention to make our nation stronger and healthier. Synergy through its programs has aimed to build a strong human resource for the nation and for this, we need your support.
Your collaboration will help us strengthen the mission of building a strong and empowered human resource for the country. Your CSR support will not only build a child’s health but also ensure that the child access uninterrupted education hence doubly impacting the mission and building a sustainable and replicable model for impacting more lives across the state and nation.
Since inception, Synergy India Foundation has received valuable support from its philanthropic corporate partners and Government entities. As a part of their Corporate Social Responsibility, many private and public sector organisations have liberally come forward to support our cause.
Different CSR opportunities are made available for the companies who choose to partner with us, some of which are ….
• Strategic philanthropy through funds & in-kind contributions
• Cause related marketing initiatives.
• Matching grants & Employee contributions
• Events & sponsorship
• IT Innovations & project solutions for our programs
For further details, contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergy India Fellowship
Do you have the passion and the spark to impact a life positively? If yes, here is an opportunity for you….
Synergy India Foundation wishes to encourage young minds and aspiring leaders by providing them a platform through our fellowship program to impact lives positively and get empowered personally. The program will enable diverse learning opportunities, research activities based on health and nutrition that would also include awareness initiatives. The fellowship program offers an opportunity to transform lives..
What you get out of the fellowship:
• Get the experience of making an impact in the lives of hundreds of children.
• Have an exceptional leadership journey that will give you a steep learning curve personally and professionally.
• Paid fellowship to experience transferrable skills in research activity that will enable leadership, people-management, public-speaking, conflict resolution, relationship building, time management, problem solving and many more skills.
• Opportunity to be part of the leading team of the project including Government representatives.
• Fellowship certificate after the completion of fellowship
• Opportunity to present your successful project completion to the top management within the organization and Journal publications.
What are we looking in you :
• A Leader passionate to create impact.
• Self-motivated and strives to meet the assigned goals.
• A Team player and people’s person who can become a part of the community working with
• Willing to experience ground realities.
• Flexible and with a sprit to deal with the unexpected
• Good communication and can build relationships with the stakeholders easily.
• Take ownership of the project and ensure completion.
Interested candidates can reach us @ email@example.com
Join Us Online
Share news and information about Synergy India Foundation and the work with your social media networks. Join us on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube. You can post about us and spread a word about our work and impact.